- The only person whose behaviour we can control is our own.
- All we can give or get from other people is information.
- All long-lasting psychological problems are relationship problems.
- The problem relationship is always part of our present lives.
- What happened in the past that was painful has a great deal to do with what we are today, but revisiting this painful past can contribute little or nothing to what we need to do now: improve an important, present relationship.
- We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun.
- We can satisfy these needs only by satisfying a picture or pictures in our quality worlds.
- All we do from birth to death is behave. All behaviour is total behaviour and is made up of four inseparable components: acting, thinking, feeling, and physiology.
- All total behaviour is designated by verbs, usually infinitives and gerunds, and named by the component that is most recognisable.
- All total behaviour is chosen, but we have direct control over only the acting and thinking components.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Me, My Self & I
My Friends Zone
My Interests Zone
My Loyal Administrator
PENAFIAN / DISCLAIMER
This is a personal blog. The opinion expressed here represent my own and not those of the other persons.