Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Starting Point

Assalamualaikum & Hello To All The Viewers ..

I am still new in blogging. But its quite interesting to make a first move. Its hard actually to learn a new knowledge of IT which is not so related to my field. Even i am not a core blogger, hope that this blog will be able to create a good link between us. Sharing knowledge each other.

The main purpose of this "zone" is to introduce more about reality therapy which is so unfamiliar among students in Malaysia. Maybe some of you heard about it before and maybe not. So, I am very excited to hear your respond and idea. Dont be shy to comment here.

Hope you enjoy to click with me here. In the zone of mine ....

1 comments:

Anonymous December 18, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

Assalammualaikum Dr,

Welcome to the virtual world. Yeah, blogging is one way for us to interact with the other side of the world. I think another reason why the world becomes smaller and smaller- because of the hi- technology.

Have fun blogging ;)

Take care ~ Emma.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP