Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Planning

Wubbolding (2000) telah memberikan contoh bagaimana proses merancang pelan tindakan dilakukan ke atas klien berdasarkan aspek SAMI2C3 sebagaimana dalam transkripsi berikut:

Kaunselor : Hal, you were saying that you wanted life to be better for yourself and you wanted your situation to be better at home and at school.


Klien : Yeah, I guess things could be better.


Kaunselor : How about making an effort to make things better?


Klien : I could try.


Kaunselor : What do you have to lose from trying?


Klien : Well, nothing really.


Kaunselor : What could you do differently at home?


Klien : I could do some of my chores. It really bugs my father when I don’t help out.


Kaunselor : What will you do that is different from what you did in the past?


Klien : I could pick up after myself before he comes home from work.


Kaunselor : What if you did that for a few days?


Klien : I could do it.


Kaunselor : Will you do it?


Klien : Yes.


Kaunselor : When will you start?


Klien : Today.


Kaunselor : What time? Be exact in setting a time.


Klien : Ok. I’ll pick up today at 4.00 p.m.


Kaunselor : How long will it take?


Klien : About 20 minutes.


Kaunselor : So, your plan i to clean up the house, pick up your clothes and other things for 20 minutes starting at 4.00 p.m. today. How many days will you do this?


Klien : I’ll do it every day for 5 days.


Kaunselor : Sounds good. One more questions. What impact will this have on your relationship with your father?


Klien : It can only help.

Sumber : Ahmad Jazimin (2008)


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP